- Social Care Worker and Project Coordinator at Johanniter Unfallhilfe Wien – NÖ – Flüchtlingshilfe
(Johanniter’s Basic Care for Refugees, Austria)
- Gender and Social Sciences Researcher
- International Certified Coach ICC
- Gender- & diversity sensitive Business Consultancy in Marketing and Human Resources
- Specialty: Gender, ICT & Education; Media Representation of Gender and Gender-based Violence
- Supervisor/Tutor at Danube University Krems
- Member of Directive Board of Austrian Autonomous Women´s Shelter Network (AOEF)
Refugees and migrants projects, consultancy, research and management in gender, diversity and/or communication related issues, especially prevention of gender-based violence and refugee rights.
Open borders, bridging gaps, social justice, gender equality, connecting people, communication for the increase of social intelligence, research for social practice, education, safe homes and a life free of violence & poverty for all.